Get a FREE Quote / Survey

Domestic Energy Performance Certificate

This is usually needed when selling or renting a house. To get an EPC a survey is carried out on the property and it will give a SAP (Standard assessment procedure) calculation that will give the dwelling a rating which is presented in the form of a letter from A to G as to the buildings overall performance.

EPC Survey

It does not take into consideration the occupancy of the dwelling and the software bases assumptions made up from a catalogue of U values.

From April 2015 it is scheduled that every landlord should have an EPC done on the property and that it should read a D rating or better before renting the property out to a tenant.

Storma Certified
The Certification Mark for onsite Sustainable Energy Technologies – MCS