As a renewable energy company we only install A- rated double glazing. We feel that the cost to upgrade from a standard C rating on new builds to an A rating is minimal and the savings quite substantial.
Most people agree that putting double glazing in your home will help the appearance to the property and improve the security. You may be surprised to learn that up to 60% of the heat in your home can escape via single paned windows. The energy saving trust estimate that on an average 3 bedroom property upgrading to double glazing can save £135 per year.
- Reduce Energy Bills
- Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Quieter, more comfortable living space
- Eliminate cold spots
- Increase the security of your property
- Become more energy efficient
- Add value to your property
- Help towards a higher home energy rating
- Change the look of your home